Monday, July 30, 2018

Everything Old is New

Who starts a blog in 2018, seriously?
An academic hitting RESET on his writing, of course!

I am looking forward to redeveloping my critical voice, here and elsewhere, and participating once again in the discourse around games, interactive media and pop culture more generally. These things start slowly, of course, so this is not a promise of daily or even weekly updates, though I certainly have ambitions presently.

In the near term I intend to draft out a few ideas that may spin into more thoroughly-researched articles or conference presentations. I may also write pieces with a broader appeal specifically for posting here and cross-posting to other platforms.

So, wish me luck and hopefully this is not both the first and last post on this here website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4: A Terminal Deficit of Soul

One knows basically what to expect when starting a new game of Diablo: archetypal role-playing game class selections, gothic Christian aesth...